FLATLANDS FESTIVAL, 29 - 30 JUNE 2018: ACTS CONFIRMED AND TICKETS NOW ON SALE
Flatlands is a fabulous music festival located at The Water Meadow in Wenhaston, Suffolk. Launched in 2017, it features 2 stages crammed with top quality live bands and DJs. Celebrating the best in national and local talent, music ranges from Rock, Reggae, and Hip Hop, to Folk, Dub, and Jungle flavours.
2018's line-up confirmed
Performers at this year's Flatlands festival include The Piratones, Mansion of Snakes, Binbag Wisdom, Hank and more! Ticket prices range from £15.00-30.00 with weekend camping available (although camping tickets are selling out fast).
Book your tickets now @ www.musicglue.com/flatlandsfestival, follow the Flatslands festival Facebook page by clicking here, and sign up for regular updates on the festival here.
Wanna know what others think about Flatlands?
Here are just a few of the awesome reviews and feedback posted to the Flatlands Festival Facebook page after last' year's inaugural event ...
- "A great little festy, nice relaxed atmosphere and some great music"
- "Rad local festival, awesome site and layout and top selection of bands and djs. Highly recommended!"
- "Had an awesome time here!!
Captures and recaptures everything a proper festival should be!!
2018 an absolute definite!!"
- "What a fantastic little festival! Lovely people, great bands, beautiful site, well organised, absolute bargain - role on next year!"
- "An amazing freeing festival! Wish they had ones like this in Canada!!"
ARE YOU A TALENTED MUSICIAN, BAND, ARTIST OR ABSTRACT ENTERTAINER?
Fancy performing at one of our events? Click here for further information.